The Charles City Athletic Association is a group of volunteers who sponsor the Charles City Jaguars, a football and cheerleading club for Charles City County youth. The Association works with Charles City County in the use of County facilities for games and other events.
The Charles City Athletic Association sponsors the following age groups:
- 5 to 6 year old Flag Football
- 7 to 8 year old Pee Wee
- 9 to 10 year old Midgets
- 11 to 12 year old Juniors
- 13 to 14 year old Seniors
- Cheerleading for each corresponding age group
Registration ends on September 9th. If players would like to meet league officials of the Charles City Athletic Association, they are available from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday at the Charles City Social Center at 8320 Ruthville Road, or please call one of the league officials listed below. Registration is $85. Scholarships are available with demonstrated need.
The current contact persons for the Charles City Athletic Association Jaguars are:
- President: Latoya Johnson-Davis
- Vice President: Richard Rudisill
- Metro Representative: Renada Greene
- Treasurer: Shannon Richard
- Secretary: Lillani Adkins
- Cheer Director: Dana Johnson-Thomas
- Athletic Director: Michael Logan
Please note that the Charles City Athletic Association is a private, volunteer-based group and is not a department of Charles City County. Please direct questions to the Association representatives above.