CREATE YOUR CIVICREC ACCOUNT NOW!
What is Civic Rec?
- Civic Rec is the website that our department uses to post our programs and events. Community members and the public can use the CivicRec account to register for these programs and events.
Why use Civic Rec?
- Civic Rec is used to register yourself or another person for an activity, program or event. In addition, you can also use Civic Rec to make a rental reservation, pay for a gym membership or to view upcoming free programs.
How do I use CivicRec to register myself or another individual for an activity, event or rental reservation?
- The first time you use CivicRec, you will have to create an account.
- After you create the account, then you will be able to enter the site and register for the program or event you wish to attend.
- Making an account does not automatically register you for an event, you have to create the account and then register for an individual event or program.
- The next time you want to sign up for a program or event with our department, you won't have to make a new account. You can just log in with your credentials and register for your program.
How do I use CivicRec to register to be a vendor, sponsor, etc?
- Using CivicRec to register to be a vendor or sponsor for an event works the same way as registering for an event or program.
- You will need to create an account, and then enter the site to register for your vendor spot or sponsorship.
- For example, if you want to sign up to be a Farmers & Artisans Market vendor, you will log in to CivicRec using the link at the top of the page. Create your account, and then click on the "Farmers & Artisans Market" tab. There, you will be able to sign up as a vendor.
- Click the link to CivicRec: https://secure.rec1.com/VA/charles-city-county-va/catalog
- After clicking the link you will see this homepage.
- Find the event or program you want to register for and click on it.
- More information: