May 15, 2021
Ages 3-5: 12-12:45 PM
Ages 6-8: 1:15-2:15 PM
Ages 9-11: 2:30-3:30 PM
Ages 12+: 3:45-4:45 PM
5201 Harrison Park Road
Charles City, VA 23030
Youth Soccer Clinic
Saturday, May 15, 2021
Increase your child's Soccer IQ through this 9-week Soccer skill building clinic.
Clinic focuses on:
- learning the basic rules of the game
- building dribbling coordination and agility
- practicing partner passes, ball stops and goal kicks
- becoming familiar with the soccer field and positions
- emphasizing good sportsmanship and positive reinforcement
Required: Soccer Ball - Ball Size: Ages 3-5 (3), 6-11 (4), 12+ (5), Athletic Attire, Tennis Shoes/soccer cleats, Shin Guards (ages 6+)
Order by 3/12, if purchasing a ball/shin guards from the department.
Min: 3 | Maximum of 8 participants per age group | Scrimmages are the last two clinic dates (if possible). Parents may be asked to assist. Additional coaches needed.
Safety Protocol: Temperature checks, social distancing, frequent sanitizing.